Sunday, July 9, 2017

Dating the Federal DC's: Basic Electronics and Rock Stars Scrapbook

In my overview of the Federal Marvel advertisements I noted that the Hanimex ad could be found on the rear cover of issues dated October-November 1985. At the time I also noted a gap in my data re: September 1985. I can now confirm September 1985 issues also have the Hanimex ad.

Further, the September 1985 issues can be identified by the following two advertisements on the inner front and inner rear covers respectively:

 Basic Electronics ad

Rock Stars Scrapbook ad

At this stage I don't have enough data to say anything meaningful about the advertisements in the October-November issues with Hanimex ads. They may be the same as the September issues, but are likely to be variations on this combination.

No comments: